inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

we interrupt this afternoon for some good news


This morning I was delighted to find this post at secret notebooks/wild pages.

Melanie has inspired me to post a few more links. Because, really, there are fun, thoughtful and hopeful things going on in the world, even if we have to dig around to find them. Here's some that are worth a peek...

Tomorrow, I am headed up to our "bit of earth" for most of July. There is no internet, tv or cell phone reception (which may explain my recent rash of internet prowling). I may post from the library or occasional coffee shop, but I am looking forward to being more technology free for a bit.

In the meantime, I hope all of you find time to do what you love best. And don't forget your sunscreen!

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, you have been prowling the internet. You found some good stuff.

    I obviously LOVE your plates! Where did you get those beauties?

    Your "bit of earth" sounds like heaven, and I sure wish you were closer than 16 hours because I would definitely throw the dog in the car and be there in a heartbeat. Someday...

    Have fun there, sip a glass of wine or two for me and write when you can:)

    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your quiet time. I enjoyed mine these past few days. I didn't remember the sunscreen regularly though, and have a wee bit of a burn!

    ReplyDelete