inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Sunday, October 10, 2010

duh...

last march i wrote:
"my disorganization keeps me from...
+actualizing my dreams
+living into my values of simplicity and good stewardship
+staying focused
+having a lovely space  in which to create"

 i have made huge progress in getting better organized 
and i'm living in better alignment with my values.
and my, oh, my does it feel good.

sometimes the most obvious  truths  take so long to sink in
and manifest  as  action.

5 comments:

  1. It's good to have a tidy place in which to create!
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to channel this somehow, my disorganization is driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Karen - I find this to be so true!!
    I too am trying to simplify and create a warm and lovely place for creativity. Can't wait to see yours!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true! Sometimes it is a constant battle to simplify and organize, especially when working on many things at once!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true! I am in a constant battle with my need to be organized vs the disorganized side of me.

    I love this picture you have here:)

    ReplyDelete