inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Thursday, February 24, 2011

good morning and good yawning

looks like it will be a very busy day, 
with things to do from morning 'til night.
my resident zen master reminds me 
to be present and breathe.
 morning meditation includes watering our windowsill gardens,
where i am reminded that as things flower,
so do others droop and fade.

as work out in the world calls me away,
there is a pile of projects waiting for a stolen and quick playdate
here in the sewing studio.

being mindful launches my day,
black tea fuels my departure
and the shelter of home will welcome me back.

namaste friends.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Henry!
    So sweet!
    Beautiful photos Karen!
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely picture of Henry, so perfectly centered on "his" blue blanket! Hope your travels and travails (as in "work," not "troubles"!) went well!

    ReplyDelete