inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Saturday, April 9, 2011

sowing and link fun

we are growing hops in pots,
until we can replant them at
our "bit of earth".
our second harvest of local pea sprouts,
ready for a veggie wrap at lunchtime.

i have fallen down the rabbit hole of curiosities
over at Etsy.
this reminded me of my brother nelson.
and this of my brother doug.
stewart sent me a link to this.
i love this whimsy.

then there's you tube fun...
two dogs dining.

and fabric temptation over at
golly bard.

a good reason to turn on the t.v. here.

and something fascinating about bees,
(that has me thinking)
via m. heart,
one of my favorite bloggers.

now i will climb out of the virtual world
and get outside!

have a great weekend friends.

4 comments:

  1. Oh that M.Heart
    she is the best
    Bees..and hops...hmmm
    outside for sure...
    Isn't it wonderful how blogging has
    introduced us to so many likeminded hearts
    a miracle really
    like you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful links, Karen!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hops! Excellent!
    Thank you for the kind words and link. I've been pondering the bees a lot too.

    ReplyDelete