inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Thursday, May 19, 2011

techno woes

I will not bore you with details...
I have been having ongoing trouble with my new laptop.
Let's just say that I've become friendly with the folks at the Genius Bar. 
Hoping all is well now.
(Going back this morning...Friday! ARG!)
So, the last few days have been mostly "unplugged".

In honor of the US postal system,
tonight I put together another Etsy treasury
called snail mail.

PS The baby quilt is on it's way to Sweden--it's a girl--and a brand
new generation for our family.
My beloved Aunt Margretta and Uncle David are great grandparents!

(I will do my best to catch up with all of you tomorrow).

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your techie woes - and congrats on the baby - and a lovely present to welcome her to the world!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete