inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Thursday, June 30, 2011

living in between

this is one of my home altars, a little collage.
tea tag fortune:
let your heart guide you.
antique sugar pack:
ilovermont

and this quote from thoreau 
is beginning to feel like this year's challenge:
our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

Batman and I are working on pulling our dreams and our reality closer together. Some of this work is within our control, and some is not. I am trying to put my energies into the right camp. And it requires patience. I really did appreciate your comments and e-mails on that post!

I also loved reading all of your comments about internet access and doing without the web as well. I found this good read about a juxtaposition of technologies and thought you might enjoy it too. This is another example of why I love Vermont as much as I do. 

7 comments:

  1. "let your heart guide you"?
    yep!
    patience?
    breathe
    pondering thoreau...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your alter! And the article was a kick - looks like you'll soon have to face to media availability dilemma at the bit of earth too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog.

    Lovely post. Your alter is wonderful. I certainly know how hard it is to be patient in making dreams a reality. Glad to hear it's getting there, even if it is slow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the article about fred and claude...just finished reading "war horse" today so was already in an equine mood...reading about your vermont refuge makes me feel like i'm there sharing the view and peace and lovely trees...thanks for the virtual escape...xo tqoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like your dream is coming together bit by bit:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those sugar packets! I remember those from my childhood, but don't remember seeing any lately on trips back home. Are they still around? And thank you for the article link - it reminded me why I too love Vermont and it gave me great delight as I shared it with my city friends. All good wishes in your quest to live your dreams - it's really life's journey, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How refreshing to see a business and government that's open to unusual, practical solutions that work and save money!

    ReplyDelete