inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

back

I'm back in CT and finally sat down at my sewing machine for the first time in ages. Dang, it felt good. Here's a soft little flannel mouse pin cushion, just waiting for some stuffing. I found the pattern in this book.

Over the past few weeks I've found a bunch of fun things on the internet, and I thought I'd share them with you here. Don't you like finding new things to see and think about? Check them out.

-Wild foxes playing on a trampoline, via Emily (one of the goat weekend girls).
-A great (animated) piece about education in America, by Sir Ken Robinson, via my brother Doug. It's about 12 minutes long, and well worth a watch.
-A few Etsy treasuries I've put together, just for fun...
-A wonderful poem, especially for grapefruit lovers,via Hannah.

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I watched the video of the apartment and was amazed at the way the man created a useful living space in this urban setting.

    The sewing book looks like an excellent resource for novice sewers as well as rusty skilled sewers. I think that the book could be used to create little projects, much like a writing-idea book would help break past a writing bloc.

    I like how you guided us to links that are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! The foxes are hilarious. Did you see that the video has over twelve-million hits?

    ReplyDelete