inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Monday, April 23, 2012

another room done!

Benjamin Moore's mesquite on a cloudy afternoon.
I thought it would be a bit more grey in tone,
a bit more neutral, but I still like it.

And I'm so freakin' glad to have another room finished.
Have you finished anything lately 
that you want to celebrate here?
I'll send you a "hip, hip hooray"!



Today I went to our annual Yom Hashoah service and was reminded again of the power of telling and listening to one another's real life stories. 

6 comments:

  1. What a nice color! I am in painting mode myself and finished the 2 hallway ceilings (one beadboard one plaster), the hallway floor (Benjamin Moore Gull Wing Grey) and the bedroom ceiling. Now for the bedroom walls, Benjamin Moore Venetian Marble (purple/pink) which I'm hoping isn't so pale I can't see it...and then the small room of the living room, the living room ceiling, the bathroom...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and how could I forget the entire outside of the house too ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very crisp and clean, Karen. Yay for you!!
    As for me, I finished two double-sided OPEN flags for a local business yesterday, personalized with their logo. 15 hours of tedious work, but it felt great to finish them!! Of course, I forgot to take pictures, but will do that and hope to post about them soon.
    Meanwhile, hope you're taking a wee break from all of your hard work!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spaces you're creating, Karen. Imagine how the next family to shelter there will be comforted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You can certainly stop by here and paint a few rooms! ha ha:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this picture! I was searching for a neutral color to paint my hallway and considering this one. As you said, designers describe it as their go-to neutral. Seeing your photo made me see that it is just not neutral enough for my purposes. It is a beautiful color though!

    ReplyDelete