inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Monday, September 3, 2012

artful geographic



Hello Sew and Sow Folks, it's Stewart, Karen's nerdy history teacher son. I just launched a new blog and I'm hoping to reach a larger audience, so here I am to try to coax you over to Artful Geographic to take a look.
About a year ago I picked up some postcards at a garage sale, and soon realized that they are a treasure trove of interesting glimpses into history and the ordinary and extraordinary lives of Americans. I started a small side business on Ebay selling some of my finds, but mostly Artful Geographic is a fun way to share the history that I uncovered through postcards, photos, Victorian trade cards and more.
I want my blog to make history accessible to people who are looking for a casual glimpse into America's past. In the future, I hope to have a wide variety of posts that I hope will be engaging and entertaining. I invite you to come check it out, and I hope to see you there! -Stew

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,
    Love your new banner! Just checked out Stewart's blog, which is so interesting. Hope you have your computer problems worked out and that all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my....this could be a problem
    You see...I have used old postcards
    as writing prompts....
    not my idea...I wish I could think of the writer who i learned this from
    But...good story postcards are getting harder to find......
    I think I will enjoy this new blog...so I'm off to visit it!

    ReplyDelete