inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

remember these?

in need of sewing therapy once again,
i stitched this tea towel for newlyweds
elizabeth (hobo) and kevin.

recently hungry for light and hope,
i was delighted to find that the christmas cactus 
have snuck up on me and begun to bloom!

i appreciate the comments, phone calls and e-mails
from you, dear friends, who understand the preciousness
of our human family.
thank you for your gentle care and support.
you are the best.

2 comments:

  1. My cactus is about to bloom because you reminded me not to water it! :) thanks Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stitch therapy, Karen. And I love my Christmas cactus too, which seems to burst into bloom like yours-- as a Thanksgiving cactus. Perhaps it's to remind us to slow down a moment and give thanks.

    ReplyDelete