inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Thursday, April 11, 2013

working together

today i received some very special snail mail.
do you know geninne and arounna?

geninne is an artist who lives in mexico
with her architect husband, two sons and a fabulous
border collie named turbo. 

arounna and her partner john created bookhou,
a lovely shop in toronto.

(their friend margie at resurrection fern
is also very creative. they are quite the trio!)

recently geninne and arounna 
collaborated on a lovely fabric wallhanging.
they printed a limited run.
i knew from experience they would sell out in hours.
i ordered one and am i glad i did.
to see what this beauty looks like
all hung up look here.

the collaboration and encouragement these women
share inspires me and challenges me to think about my future.

longing for the day when i will have time to devote to
my (new) studio and my new life,
i would love to collaborate on a project or two 
with some of my nearest and dearest.

have you ever worked on a creative 
collaborative project with someone?

1 comment: