inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

trouble with a capital "t"


hello again august.

in an effort to take some of the sting out of your 
reign this month,
i've decided not to take you too seriously.
i bought something today that will help distract me from your
heaviness.

++++++++++++++++

 i've seen letter boards all over the internet lately.
(they must be "trendy"?)

letterfolk's IG feed is fun.
they sell very spiffy products, 
but i found this letter board on super sale at a big box store.
(not my usual shopping style)

yup.
i think batman and i are in proper trouble now... 

3 comments:

  1. So who left this note, a la Charlotte's web...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your letter board is great! Very 'trendy'! I've seen illuminated ones which are also very 'on trend'! I am not going to take august too seriously either with you Karen. I didn't know that Wilma was so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, Have you read, "The Silent Meow"? I think Wilma may have...

    ReplyDelete